TIME TO RELEASE SURVIVAL MODE!
I was in survival mode for most of my life, without realizing it. And within my work, I have found that so many of us are because our mind and body operate from a place of stress and fear.
Stress is how we react when we feel under pressure or threatened. It usually happens when we are in a situation that we don't feel we can manage or control. When we are in a stressful situation, or in fear, our body is flooded with cortisol and adrenalin. Some studies indicate that stress accounts for up to 90% of the reasons why people get sick.
To release survival mode and to thrive, here are 6 ways to feel free in your mind and alive in your body!
1. Take time every morning to set intentions for the day. Create inner stillness and connect to your sanctuary, and set the scene for how you want your day to unfold. This will set the tone for your whole day.
2. Learn to identify and regulate your emotions. Emotions come up fast. We don’t think “now I will be angry” — we are just suddenly clench-jawed and furious. So the number one skill in regulating difficult emotions, the gift we can give ourselves, is to pause. Take a breath, and become aware of what you are feeling. Naming the emotion can help you get control of what is happening. Then accept it, and release it through coaching, therapy, breathwork, or movement!
3. Release your limiting and negative beliefs. It is true that your thoughts create your reality. Learning to identify limiting beliefs, especially around unworthiness, can create massive shifts
4. Practice gratitude and meditate daily. This practice raises your vibration and allows you to feel grounded and present.
5. Practice self-awareness and self-acceptance. Understanding how you ‘operate’ and acceptance is a beautiful gift to give yourself. It will allow you to grow, and make changes where you need or want them most.
6. Allow yourself to dream big and take inspired action. Consistently dreaming ‘big’ gives your mind clear instructions on what to create for you, and this attracts the right people and circumstances to make your dreams your reality. Never forget that your imagination is your superpower!
OUR MINDSET IS EVERYTHING!
Learn to control a positive and powerful mindset, manage your emotions, and release those negative thinking patterns and limiting beliefs that in the first place are not serving you.
How do you think things might change if your mindset was more positive and empowering? Positive thoughts and energy attract all the good things! 🙌🏼
Here are some Do's and Don't to a Healthy Mindset.
Don't put up with toxic people in your life.
Don't dive too much and lose your boundaries. Learn to accept.
You shouldn't blame yourself for being triggered because it happens unconsciously.
Don't ignore or push away uncomfortable emotions.
Hang out with positive people of high quality.
Be generous, but set boundaries.
Triggers are your body's way of asking for your attention and for you to learn more about it.
Face uncomfortable emotions and make all parts of yourself welcome.
I'd love to show you how coaching and accountability will help you bulletproof your mindset to make your journey more effortless.
I invite you to book a FREE Personal Empowerment Session with me where we go through the things that are holding you back, which are always our limiting beliefs and thinking patterns, and yes, they also create our financial reality. I will help you identify yours.